Yamdu is the SaaS product that helps filmmakers worldwide be more efficient. Make it your mission to ensure that Yamdu is as fast and scalable as web applications can be.
Your tasks and opportunities
- You will write robust, maintainable HTTP and REST APIs using ASP.NET MVC and Web API.
- You will analyze performance and identify bottlenecks.
- You will see a project through its entire life cycle - including hands-on feedback from filmmakers all over the world.
- Develop and maintain the CI/CD pipeline that tests and deploys the platform.
- You think about meeting both technical and end-user needs.
- Keep up to date with developments in web technology.
- You hold a B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Computer Science.
- You have at least three years of work experience.
- You have expert knowledge of ASP.NET, .NET Core and C#.
- You have a thorough knowledge of SQL.
- You are aware of and up-to-date with current developments in web technology.
- You know how to work with source code management and delivery platforms like Github, Azure Dev Ops, and JIRA.
- You aspire towards clean code and scalable software architecture.
- You can communicate in English with our international team.
- Creative possibilities in a fast-growing company.
- Fantastic working atmosphere and family-like team spirit.
- Fascinating and exciting industry.
- Flexibility: We offer a flexible mix of remote and on-site time.
- Knowledge transfer: close cooperation between our customer success and product team.
Learn about our company on our career page.