A modern film production not using Yamdu is unthinkable! And it‘s your job to make our app more powerful and better.
Your tasks and opportunities
- You will own Yamdu related online content of any kind.
- You bring compelling content to life.
- You help our customer-facing teams build a content library.
- You create video content for tutorials and other help material.
- You adapt your content to be published on any kind of media like social networks, ads, email, websites, or print media.
- You write and publish customer interviews and create exciting blog content together with film professionals.
- You can track KPIs accordingly (or learn how to).
- You will receive responsibility for marketing budgets in time.
- You love storytelling.
- You are able to write compelling stories in English.
- You are familiar with standard editing tools (Premiere, Avid, or similar products) and 2D animation software like Adobe After Effects.
- OPTIONAL: You know your way around in 2D graphic design applications (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, or similar).
- You are able to communicate and spread your creativity, sharing cool and creative concepts and ideas.
- You have an idea of how to organize and personalize online marketing content.
- You are enthusiastic and open-minded.
- You are motivated and ready to approach unknown topics.
- You are autonomous but can collaborate in a team when needed.
- You think frankness, reliability, and commitment are important.
- You have a passion for detail and the design of beautiful content for a creative industry.
- You are a native English speaker with excellent language skills.
- Creative possibilities in a fast-growing company.
- Fantastic working atmosphere and a family-like team spirit.
- Fascinating and exciting industry.
- Flexibility: We offer a flexible mix of home office and on-site time.
- Knowledge transfer: close cooperation with our sales and development team.
Learn about our company on our career page.