A modern film production not using Yamdu is unthinkable! And it‘s your job to make our app more powerful and better - as a member of our family-like development team. With your new colleagues from engineering, our product manager and CEO, our CTO, and our senior UI/UX designer, you will have fun thinking about the daily work of filmmakers and media creatives. Let’s enhance our successful B2B platform for media production workflows together.
Your Tasks and Opportunities
- You will extend Yamdu’s existing application with new features or improve existing features.
- You will create and integrate components written in React.js to an existing SPA.
- You will write robust, maintainable HTTP and REST APIs using ASP.NET MVC and Web API.
- You will see a project through its entire life cycle - including reviewing feedback from filmmakers all over the world together with our UI/UX designer and product management.
- You think about meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- You love movies and entertainment.
- You hold an M.Sc. in Computer Science or have significant experience in software development.
- You strive for an effective and pleasant UI.
- You have no problems implementing a given design with clean CSS.
- You have at least 3 years of experience with React.js.
- You have good knowledge of ASP.NET, .NET Core and C#.
- You aspire towards clean code and scalable software architecture.
- You can communicate in English with our international team.
- You are aware of and up-to-date with current developments in web technology.
- You are autonomous.
- Creative possibilities in a fast-growing company.
- Fantastic working atmosphere and a family-like team spirit.
- Fascinating and exciting industry.
- Flexibility: We offer a flexible mix of remote and on-site time in our Munich office.
Learn about our company on our career page.