A modern film production not using Yamdu is unthinkable! And it‘s your job to make our app more powerful and better.
Your tasks and opportunities
- You will own the product roadmap and work closely with our CEO and CTO on further product innovation.
- You will talk to customers to evaluate potential features and improvements.
- You will establish a QC process and provide feedback to the engineering team.
- You will share insights on new and upcoming updates with our sales and marketing team for in-house training workshops.
- You will help identify potential bottlenecks and barriers in the use of our application.
- You will help improve product adoption and auto-onboarding together with our Chief Growth Officer.
- You love movies and storytelling.
- You are process-driven and might already have experience with development/ productivity tools like Jira (Asana).
- You are able to communicate concepts and ideas.
- You are looking forward to getting in touch with customers to discuss pains and gains.
- You are familiar with working in a customer-centric environment.
- You like to break down workflows and features into the nitty-gritty in order to identify what needs to be improved.
- You are enthusiastic and open-minded.
- You are motivated and ready to approach unknown topics.
- You are autonomous but can collaborate in a team when needed.
- You think frankness, reliability, and commitment are important.
- You have a passion for detail and design.
- You speak English on a conversational level or better (international team).
- Creative possibilities in a fast-growing company.
- Fantastic working atmosphere and a family-like team spirit.
- Fascinating and exciting industry.
- Flexibility: Even after the pandemic we offer a flexible mix of home office and on-site time.
- Knowledge transfer: close cooperation with our sales and development team.
Learn about our company on our career page.