Product Marketing Manager
Full-Time, Munich or Remote
Does your heart beat for movies? Does the opportunity to develop and own the Product Marketing function at a rapidly growing innovative SaaS company serving the global film and entertainment industry excite you? Can B2B marketing be serious but also as fun as B2C? If yes? Then check out Yamdu and join our family-like crew. We are an established SaaS company, passionate about improving workflows for the media industry through our unique all-in-one solution for content producers.
Be part of an open culture that encourages the sharing of ideas and thrives on mutual trust, respect, and transparency. We love giving and receiving honest feedback that will feed our growth to becoming a world leader in film production management.
How will you make an impact?
- You will build a marketing process that attracts, engages and delights filmmakers across the world to fill our sales team’s pipeline.
- You will actively create and maintain buyer personas and leverage key customer insights to drive improvements through our sales and marketing channels.
- You will develop a deep understanding of our competitor landscape and their value proposition to create an impactful strategy to win against them.
- You will closely collaborate with our product and sales team, and your new marketing colleagues to develop best-practice collaterals.
- You will search for and open up new channels for us in an exciting B2B market – with a strong focus on our key territories; Europe and North America.
- You will constantly watch funnel metrics and develop ideas to improve lead generation and conversion rates continually.
- You will lead the content creation for Yamdu’s website, video channels and social marketing.
- You will serve as the key facilitator between product management, sales and marketing to ensure the smooth planning, sales enablement and execution of our feature launches.
- You will own Yamdu’s marketing and develop marketing plans, including the budget, the content release calendar, the key deliverables and the key metrics to measure your success.
- You will constantly “think backwards” and make sure our customers are served the best possible way and that they easily understand our value propositions.
- You will engage in PR tactics and community development in the beginning – but potentially hire and lead new team members for these areas in the future.
What do you need to succeed in the role?
- Your experience of at least 4 years of product marketing in B2B or SaaS will help you understand and navigate your way through our solutions with relative ease.
- Your knowledge in KPIs, including critical metrics for inbound marketing for a SaaS business, will, helps you make the right decisions based on data rather than relying on your “gut feeling.”
- Your strategic mindset and a pragmatic attitude will underline your ability to translate technical product details and workflow attributes into effective marketing concepts and sales pitch decks.
- Your excellent collaborative and people management skills will empower you to effectively interact with internal and external stakeholders, including multiple remote teams.
- Your confidence, coupled with a proactive attitude, will allow you to successfully conduct interviews, and tradeshow events.
- Your experience in the creative industry – or at least your true love for film and video entertainment – gives you the insight to understand the needs of our key personas. (Not mandatory but definitely a great bonus!)
- Your excellent written and verbal communication skills in English lets you easily exchange with our international team and our customers.