A modern film production not using Yamdu is unthinkable! And it‘s your job to make our web app more intuitive and ensure that our website communicates its benefits in the most effective way possible.
- You have a degree in interaction design or similar.
- You have work experience of at least three years.
- You have a strong portfolio that demonstrates design thinking.
- You have a strong understanding of interaction patterns, accessibility, and best practices for user interface design.
- You are experienced in defining UX metrics.
- You are proficient in Figma.
- You are independent and self-motivated.
- You have good communication skills in English.
- You live in the Munich area - or are willing to relocate.
- You will lead the UX process and workflows.
- You will optimize our application’s onboarding experience to make sure that Yamdu's huge feature set won't overwhelm first-time users.
- You will enhance user activation.
- You will identify issues in the user journey by defining and analyzing metrics, viewing user recordings, conducting surveys, and talking to users.
- You will create user flows, wireframes, and prototypes.
- You will collaborate with product, development, and growth teams.
- We offer creative possibilities in a fast-growing company.
- We offer a fantastic working atmosphere and a family-like team spirit.
- We will introduce you to a fascinating and exciting industry.
- We offer a flexible mix of in-office and remote working possibilities.
Learn about our company on our career page.